Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update from Tuesday

So, we ended up getting a pretty good thunder storm Tuesday night. :) Brandon likes to watch the rain, so he was in and out to go stand on the porch and watch it come down. Normally, I join him, but I think I was busy with something this time. We even lost power, twice. Once in the afternoon when it was just raining, and once near midnight during the thunder and all. With the power out, Brandon didn't think to turn the lights off that had been on before power going out when he went to sleep. So, in the middle of the night when the power came back, I got woken up by the lights coming on in the family room. lol

Tried out the vacuum, and it works again! Thanks, hun! :) Brandon also liked the daffodils in the kitchen. His comment was, "Smells like spring in here."

1 comment:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness! It is so nice to hear from you! And what beautiful little girls you have. They are adorable. You married a Brandon too! That's too funny. What part of NC do you live? I have a friend in Winterville. Her husband is at the college there getting his MBA in nursing, I think that's what it is. Thanks for finding me!