Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sweetness!

Thought I'd say a little about the sweet things my girls do. :)

Rachel: This past weekend, she decided to put little gifts under me and Brandon's pillows. :) She drew a picture of her hand, colored it, cut it out. . . .bent down the middle and ring fingers and tacked them down with a little heart sticker so the other fingers were up to say, "I love you." She put one under my pillow and a second one under Brandon's pillow as a surprise for us to find. :) She said someone at school taught her how to make that. Then, she wanted Brandon and I to put something under her pillow in return! lol

Michaela: Kayla loves to mother her bear! She puts Bear into Alyssa's swing, and then turns it on along with the music for it. Alyssa doesn't sleep in the bassinet anymore, but we still have it out in our room. She takes Bear and puts it in there, takes 'blankie' (her beloved blanket that a coworker of Brandon's from CA made for her when she was born. . .she doesn't share it with anyone but Bear and Alyssa!) and covers Bear with it. Tells Bear to go night-night and starts to sing to it! Then, she'll tell me to be quiet because Bear is sleeping! Bear gets 'hurt' sometimes and she'll doctor him up. lol Bear also gets breastfed by Kayla. . . .something Rachel used to do when Kayla was the baby! Some reason my kids think they need to nurse a doll or stuffed animal when they see me nursing the new baby in the family. Michaela also loves to kiss Alyssa's head. From day one, we told her she could kiss the baby's head because we didn't want her getting in the baby's face. So, whenever she sees Alyssa, will ask, "Can I kiss head?" She really loves her baby sister!

Alyssa: I just love getting Alyssa out of her crib in the mornings! As soon as she sees me, her eyes will get big, and she kicks her legs and flaps her arms and gets all excited and coos! I also love her big smiles and cute little dimple. That's about all I'm getting from her these days. . . .but can't expect too much from an almost 5 month old! ha! :)

Brandon: Guess I should say something about my man too! Last night he helped me fold clothes and emptied the diaper champ. :) I have been complaining about my vacuum these past few weeks too. . .it won't suck everything up anymore, and sometimes has a funny smell when running. This morning I found out that after I went to sleep, he took a look at it and said there was a bunch of hair and string stuck around the brush that turns around. So, he cleaned that out for me. We're hoping that does the trick. I still have yet to try it out and see if it works again now. . .will do so later today.

No comments: