Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Rained today :)

We've been blessed with lots of rain this week! It poured or was at least steady most of the day today. There were a few times it let up. Rachel said they had to have their egg hunt indoors today, but oh well! The rain was very welcome, and at least they got to have a hunt even if inside. Unfortunately, I had to drive to Brandon's work today because he forgot his wallet when he left this morning. That was pretty scary, especially when I was driving near home both leaving and coming back. . .seemed to be pouring here, but was more like a sprinkle the closer I got to his work.

Brandon took yesterday off and worked around in the yard to help get our house ready to sell. He was supposed to take today off too, but with rain in the forecast, he asked his boss if he could switch it to Monday so that he could work outside when it's not raining. She was fine with that, so he switched it out. So, I have him home on Monday to look forward to. I've been working on getting the painting jobs I've started finished, and cleaning up the clutter around here.

Been waiting for Alyssa's birth certificates to come in the mail. It's been over two months now since I mailed in the form requesting them. Brandon looked up our checking account this evening, and they cashed our check on January 17th, but never mailed the darn things! They're getting a complaint call from me on Monday! In CA, we just went somewhere and picked them up. . .none of this mailing and hope you get it crap! Makes me not want to have another baby in NC. . .lol. I don't want to have to go through paying for birth certificates we don't get again.

I'm tired and have had a headache this evening from all the little surprises in my day today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. . . . .

No comments: