Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bringing the outdoors in!



















So, we're supposed to get some storms this afternoon. I sure hope so! But, anyway, I know how storms have been in the past to my flowers, so I cut all the daffodils growing in the back yard and put them in a vase so they can be enjoyed longer. Actually, just plain enjoyed! They're so far away back there, it's hard to enjoy them from the window if they're outside. So, even without the storm coming, I had been thinking about bringing them in and putting in a vase. But, the impending storm that hopefully comes, just helped to get me out there and get the job done! I don't want to chance them getting blown to bits! When I went out there, no storm yet, but it was getting pretty windy already. I really like having them in here. Makes the kitchen cheery looking! :) Looking forward to my tulips blooming in a couple months!

No comments: