Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Twinner cousins? lol

So, my sister had Mackenzie on March 14th. Of course they have their own look, but doesn't she look a lot like Michaela!? Michaela looks like Mackenzie more than her own sisters!

Michaela:


vs.

Mackenzie:


I think it's funny how their mouths are the same in those! lol When I saw that above pic of Mackenzie, I thought, "I know I have a pic somewhere of one of my kids that looks like that." But, couldn't think of what pic I was thinking of or what kid! So, I went on a photo hunt! ha!

Michaela:


vs.

Mackenzie:

2 comments:

Staci said...

it's so weird for me to see you girls having babies. weren't we just in yw?

Bubbles said...

Elizabeth!! How long has it been? Wow, you haven't changed a bit. Three beautiful little girls. You are one lucky momma. I'm glad we've reconnected. Stay in touch!