Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Almost track out!

One more week of school! Yippie! Rachel's last day is March 7, then she has 3 weeks off. She took in 24 plastic eggs with a piece of candy today for the egg hunt at school this Friday. She's excited about that. She thinks that this Friday is actually Easter. . . .lol. They use the eggs afterwards for math somehow.

Speaking of Easter. . . so, I bought a cute little "Baby's First Easter" outfit for Alyssa. Seeing as how she'll be 5 months old on the 9th, I bought a 3-6 month one. I just put it on her, and she's SWIMMING in it! Should have gotten the 0-3. . .wasn't thinking logically, or maybe I was, just not realistically. . .something! It'll be "Baby's First Easter" still this fall. . . .lol. I'm sure it'll fit then if she's anything like her sisters that wore 0-3 till they were 9 months old, and 3-6 until they were somewhere between 12 and 18 months.

The other two are currently in: Rachel who will be 6 on July 7, is in 4T and starting to wear 5T (she's actually starting to grow out of things, and I need to go shopping for her!) she was still in 3T at the beginning of the cold season; and Michaela will be 3 on April 19 and in 24 month, 2T and 3T. . .she's our "big" child. . . . she was fitting into 18 month at the beginning of the cold weather season, but grew out of those by the end of December! Some of the 3T shirts that started out on Rachel's side of the closet in October, ended up on Michaela's side. 3T jeans are finally fitting Rachel around the middle, but they're too short in length now. 4T jeans are long enough, but again, fall off and bother her. I found some 5T slim at Target. . . .WONDERFUL! Long enough without showing the panties. . .thanks Target! :) I think 4 slim would fit her too, but decided on the 5 so they'll last a couple years. :) Now to find some jeans that won't fall off mommy's bum too! ;) I HATE shopping for jeans for myself. . .it's so freakin hard!

No comments: