Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

There's one with teeth coming out, and one with teeth coming IN. . . :)

So, yesterday. . . . . a week after Rachel lost her 5th tooth, I noticed that Alyssa is getting her FIRST tooth! :) It's about time! Ten months old, and finally gettin' a toofer. It's still barely visible. . . .just breaking the skin. So, we're loosing teeth and getting teeth here at our house. :) And it looks as though. . . . . .

WE HAVE ENAMEL!

That's a big deal around here since Rachel doesn't have enamel, and her dentist said that it *could* happen again since it's genetic, VERY rare, but genetic. I've been nervous about having another kid with this problem. So, I've been waiting on pins and needles for her teeth to come in so I can see if they're white or yellow. It's looking white so far! Not sure how Rachel ended up with the problem since Brandon and I both have wonderful teeth that never have many problems. I've never had a cavity EVER, and Brandon got his first cavities a couple years ago, none up until then.

Still needing to get a pic up of Rachel and her missing teeth. Our card reader isn't working properly, so I always have to get Brandon to upload them to the computer, and I keep forgetting to ask when he's around. He has some other way about getting them on without the card reader that I haven't figured out yet. :(

No comments: