Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's my birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! :) . . . . . . 31 today!

Brandon took me out Saturday night, got a babysitter and all. That was nice. :) Chose Olive Garden again. . . . Rachel drew me a Happy Birthday picture this morning. And of course, there will be no school today because today is a holiday! ;) I think I'll take the girls to the library later, and do some fun stuff.

Americans got gold and silver on the beam today in the Olympics. . . .finally didn't get ripped off! Guess my birthday brought them some good luck. . . . :) lol

6 comments:

Kory said...

happy birthday!!!

hope it is a great one.

Doranna said...

Happy happy birthday Elizabeth! That is awesome that allysa has a tooth! Not so much though if your still breastfeeding!!! hope you have had a great day!!!

Amanda said...

happy birthday!! i hope you are having a great week, especially since it's your birthday.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!! Hope it was wonderful!!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Hope you've had a good birthday.

abby said...

happy belated birthday! i love the new background!