Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Missing tooth number FIVE!

Rachel lost tooth number five today! She's been complaining for a few days now about it, and not liking to eat. Around lunch, it was pretty much just laying sideways, and Brandon just had to barely touch it, and it came out. At least now we won't be hearing complaints at mealtimes. . . until the next one! One of her top teeth have been barely loose for a while now. . .not sure when it'll get really loose. That one seems to be taking it's time.

1 comment:

The Big Sister said...

WOW she's lost so many already! I don't think I lost my first tooth till I was 7 and then it was like 1 a year after that- they took SOOO LONG!!!
Ethan told me the other day he thought he needed a loose tooth...it was pretty funny but of course all his teeth are stuck fast!
Its funny how fast they grow up