Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day!

Happy May Day! :) Can't believe it's May!

I was just thinking. . . .there's some things last month I didn't get around to posting about.

Alyssa update:
She FINALLY started eating solid foods! April 17th, she started swallowing the food I was feeding her instead of spitting it out. :) She is a MUCH happier baby since then, back to smiling, and is holding her head up again. I feel bad that she's been hungry all this time since breast milk started to not be enough, but what could I do if she wouldn't swallow the food or take a bottle as supplement? I tried! I tried a soft sippy cup since she started 'eating'. . .she likes that much better than her juice/water mixture being put into a bottle. Which is fine. . .6 months old and using a sippy already. :) She's rolled over a couple times, probably by accident since she hasn't done it since. She's still small and wearing 0-3 month clothes (at least we're getting use out of the summer clothes sizes 0-3 we had for our July and April babies! lol), and 3-6 being slightly big on her. People in stores still think she's 3 months old. All of them have been on the smaller side, but I think she's been the smallest so far. She's liking her jumper and exersaucer more now, and doesn't slouch in them anymore. Still won't grab toys. Still hates tummy time with a passion, just like her sisters did! I think that's about it on her.

Michaela:
April 21st, I took Kayla to Baskin Robbins for her free birthday scoop of ice cream. Here's some pics of that. We went to the Fuquay BR since it's nicer than the "ghetto BR" we used to go to. Both are about the same distance. . .so, go to the nicer one! They had a little kiddie table, and she wanted to sit at that! She got strawberry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are cute pics. Looks like she really enjoyed the ice cream. Yummy!