Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Carolina Conceptions called

Got a call from my fertility Dr office shortly before noon. It was a courtesy call, and they wanted to know how the delivery went and if I had a boy or girl. I thought that was nice of them to do a follow up and see how all went. They also said that they'll be inviting our family to a little get together of past patients and their families at some park in the fall. I thought that was, um, interesting. . . I guess it'll be fun, nice idea. Maybe they want to meet all the miracle babies?! :)

1 comment:

Tay's Mom said...

Hey there. I'm not sure if you get these comments, but I am hoping that you do! I found your blog in searching for info about Carolina Conceptions. I am looking to do IVF and have it narrowed down to CC and a place in SC called Southeastern Fertility Center. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on CC -- were you happy with them? My email address is bradylady@gmail.com. I would SO appreciate any insight into this huge decision. Thank you!