Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Garden!

A week after the project had been started, they came back again and finished up on May 24th. That Saturday was spent transferring some of the grass around the area to make my garden larger than was originally there and then transplanting in the grass-less circle where the previous owners put their swimming pool. They also got a tiller and tilled up the ground, Brandon made some rows for me, and I got two of them planted that Saturday afternoon. Monday, Memorial Day, I finished planting everything else but the pumpkin seeds. . . .too early for those! Don't want pumpkins in late August/early September. . . . Last Friday I started to see some of my plants coming up! Only from the two rows I planted on Saturday. None of the Monday plantings have sprouted, but I'm sure within a few days now. . . .

Here's some before/during/after pics of our back yard garden project!

Before:













After:













During pics:















1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Wow! You have a beautiful HUGE back yard. I bet the kids love it