Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Garden update

So, we get back from our trip, and our garden has majorly grown! I even had the weeds under control before leaving, and in 10 days we're back to having a serious weed problem. I spent today getting a lot of them pulled out, but still have lots to do. I thought the squash plants I got from Kmart and transplanted weren't going to make it since they were looking pathetic. But, to my surprise, they are thriving! Came back to big, healthy squash plants! :) Everything is doing well, I'm happy to report. Except maybe a couple of the cantaloupe plants that look the same size as they were before we headed out of town. The tomatoes and cucumbers are starting to get flowers. :) Need to plant the pumpkin seeds soon!

Here's a current pic of the garden:

No comments: