Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Rachel's first day of school

So, I'm working a little backwards here. . .lol. Since I just began this, as I think of something noteworthy to put in, I'll put it in randomly I guess! Here's Rachel's first day of Kindergarten, which was July 16th. For the first two weeks, the stupid bus NEVER CAME! We'd wait, and then I'd have to drive her to school. Ugh! She'd come home on the bus fine, but her normal driver was on vacation, so she had a different sub driver for the am and pm. The pm sub knew about her, but the am one didn't realize a child waited at that stop. She's the only one who gets on at her stop in the am. One pic is in front of our house, and the other is in her classroom. I didn't know if her teacher would want me taking a pic of her or not, so that's why there's like half of her there! Ok, well evidently you can only add ONE picture in one post or it doesn't put the pic where you want it and looks dumb! So, I'll have to make a new post with just the other pic I'm trying to add. . . . .

No comments: