Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The past couple weekends. . .part 1

TWO weekends ago on September 6, we got lots of rain from TS Hanna overnight and in the morning, and then in the afternoon we went to a Fisher Price party that Alyssa was invited to. She got some free toys for attending. She actually got two free toys instead of one since a lot of the people that were going to come, didn't. :)

The bucket was empty before the rain came:


Alyssa playing with her new, free toys! She was just too cute, so I'm posting a bunch. While I was taking several shots, she just kept laughing and smiling up a storm, so I got lots of good shots. I'm actually leaving quite a few good ones out, but here's some of my faves:






4 comments:

tatertot said...

cute pictures. She is growing up fast.

Kory said...

what cute pictures!

Unknown said...

I admit I'm a little biased, but that is one cute baby!

Amanda said...

She is beautiful!