Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Half Birthday to. . . . .

Alyssa! I can't believe my baby is . . . . . .

6 MONTHS OLD!

The time has flown. She's so small. . .a lady at IHOP this morning said she looked more like 3 or 4 months old, and still had that newborn cry. lol I don't know about the newborn cry since I can tell it's changed some, but she is quite small! Still wearing 0-3 month clothes, and starting to get into the 3-6's! Hasn't reached any of the milestones yet. She can skooch around on her back, but won't hold herself up, doesn't really roll over, hates tummy time, doesn't play with toys/won't hold things, is no where near being able to sit on her own or propped up (she'll tip over if we do), won't eat solid foods. . . .she ACTS like a newborn. . .lazy kid! She IS 6 months old. . . . .promise! She's content with the way things are I guess even though we try to get her to strengthen her muscles to do the things babies her age typically do.

Oh, also today. . . .8 years ago today. . . .Brandon proposed to me! :) I love you, Hon!

1 comment:

The Big Sister said...

What CUTIES!! I just love your girls! They are so cute, we have to stay in touch so we can make sure and get our kids together when they grow up... Hows the weather out there in my home state!